Sunday 24th – Sunday 31st March 2013
Following on from the great 2012 Chalet Holiday, we bring you 2013’s offering!
Returning to Chalet Christophe again, courtesy of our friends at RudeChalets.com in the fantastic resort that is Avoriaz – Part of the Porte Du Soleil linked Resorts
This is a shot of the chalet from 2012’s trip on the first day same time last year, check out more pictures from the trip on our facebook page!
March is one of their best snowfall months and we had 18” of fresh powder falling for two
day followed by blue skies and sunshine – conditions we love!
This is an end of season/spring riding holiday so be prepared for a variety of conditions as mother
nature can be a fickle mistress
• Anytime arrival - Arrive at anytime on Sunday and depart anytime the following Sunday. We will store your bags whilst you get more time on the mountain.
• FREE return transfers from Geneva airport to Morzine (location of chalet)
• Twin rooms with en-suite facilities
• Hot Tub
• Daily mini bus service (6 days) up to the ski lifts each morning until 09:30 (not weds) but it’s only a 8 minute walk anyways
• Nightly transport to and from Morzine up until 1:00am, 5 nights a week
• In room LCD screens with XBOX 360 Games Consoles
• Bed linen
• One towel per person (We recommend that you bring an extra towel if you are going to use the hot tub regularly)
• Half board (6 days) including: Breakfast (porridge, cereal, fresh bread, eggs, preserves, juices, warm croissants).
• Afternoon tea (Freshly baked cake, fresh bread and preserves)
• Three Course evening meal including unlimited local wine (We use a professional chef to set our menus and train our staff)
• The chalet staff day off is Wednesday. On this day we include breakfast and afternoon tea.
• Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit cordial
• Mountain hosting from Matthew & Sara (Tribal Riders Owners + Rude Chalets Team)
• Table football
• Selection of Apres ski amusements including games consoles, board games, selection of books and magazines.
• Music & Movie Media Centre with camera picture and video upload facility
• Free WiFi
• In-chalet computer
• Walkie - Talkies rudeplus - Free organisation of lift passes, equipment hire, airport transfers and ski schools
• Good times with the Tribal Crew in spring riding conditions – although last year we were greeted with over 18” of constant falling powder for 2 days!!! March is historically Avoriaz’s best snowfall month.
What’s NOT included:
• Flights & Lift Pass
All bookings must be made via Tribal Riders Store in Norwich, so either pop in, email email@example.com or speak to us over the phone Tel: 01603 305560.
Places are limited so book early to secure your place(s).
A non-refundable £100 deposit per person is required by 26th August 2012.
• £579 per person for new customers
• £552 per person for returning chalet trip customers from 2012 trip
These prices are INCLUSIVE of the £100 deposit per person, which is required by Saturday 26th
August 2012 at the latest.
Remaining balance payment on the holiday is then due no later than Saturday 5th January 2013
We look forward to riding with you in Avoriaz or on one of our other trips at SnowWorld – Keep
Your local 100% Rider Owned & Rider Staffed Store – Fact