Sunday 23rd March - Sunday 30th March 2014!
Following on from the great 2013 Chalet Holiday, we bring you 2014’s offering!
Returning to Chalet Christophe again, courtesy of our friends at RudeChalets.com in the fantastic resort that is Avoriaz – Part of the Porte Du Soleil linked Resorts
March is one of their best snowfall months and we had 18” of fresh powder falling for two days in 2013 followed by blue skies and sunshine – conditions we love!
• Anytime arrival - Arrive at anytime on Sunday and depart anytime the following Sunday. RudeChalets will store your bags whilst you get more time on the mountain.
• FREE return transfers from Geneva airport to Morzine (location of chalet)
• Twin rooms with en-suite facilities
• Outdoor Hot Tub!
• Daily mini bus service (6 days) up to the ski lifts each morning until 09:30 (not weds) but it’s only a 8 minute walk anyways
• Large living room with open fireplace
• Nightly transport to and from Morzine up until 1:00am, 5 nights a week
• In room LCD screens with XBOX 360 Games Consoles
• Bed linen
• One towel per person (We recommend that you bring an extra towel if you are going to use the hot tub regularly)
• Full board (6 days) including: Breakfast (Pancakes, Bacon, Porridge, Cereal, Fresh bread, Eggs, preserves, Juices, Warm croissants). apertifs and bubbly before seating
• Afternoon tea (Freshly baked cake, fresh bread and preserves)
• Three Course Evening Meal with Unlimited local wine PLUS apertifs and bubbly before seating
(We use a professional chef to set our menus and train our staff)
• The chalet staff day off is Wednesday. On this day we include breakfast and afternoon tea.
• Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit cordial
• Informal Tips and Guiding on and off the mountain from Tribal Co-Owner Matthew Jeffery
• Table football
• Selection of Apres ski amusements including games consoles, board games, selection of books and magazines.
• Music & Movie Media Centre with camera picture and video upload facility
• Free WiFi
• In-chalet computer
• Walkie - Talkies rudeplus - Free organisation of lift passes, equipment hire, airport transfers and ski schools
• Good times with the Tribal Crew in spring riding conditions!
What’s NOT included:
• Flights & Lift Pass - However, lift passes are organised in advance and are payable only on arrival in €'s with the Chalet Hosts.
All bookings must be made registered with Tribal Riders Store in Norwich, so either pop in, email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to us over the phone Tel: 01603 305560 the RudeChalets will take it from there
Places are limited so book early to secure your place(s).
• £579 per person for new customers - £150 Deposit then the balance is due 8 weeks before departure
• £552 per person for returning chalet trip customers from 2012 trip
We look forward to riding with you in Avoriaz or on one of our other trips at SnowWorld – Keep
Your local 100% Rider Owned & Rider Staffed Store – Fact